New highlights in Microsoft Agen Domino Studio 2017 15.5 beta
The Visual Studio 2017 15.5 beta’s compiler and standard library picked up the accompanying new help for the C++ 17 standard:
- The compiler underpins around 75 percent of C++ 17 highlights, including organized ties, constexpr lambdas, inline factors, and buoy articulations.
- C++ code age has been made strides.
- New C++ Core Guidelines checks ought to guarantee the nature of C++ code.
- Support for the Google Test Framework helps with composing Google Test C++ unit tests
- The Linux C++ workload underpins cross-arrangement for ARM microcontrollers.
[ Further Reading: PUBG Xbox One to Release Upcoming This December ]
Likewise in Visual Studio 15.5 Preview 2:
- The IntelliTrace stepback troubleshooting capacity includes bolster for ASP.Net applications that are running in IIS (Internet Information Services) Express. Stepback investigating, presented in the principal beta, takes a depiction of an application on each breakpoint and debugger step, assisting with the improvement survey process.
- The remote assignments capacity gives designers a chance to run a charge on a remote framework characterized in the Visual Studio Connection Manager. Designers additionally can duplicate documents to the remote framework.
- The F# Language Support checkbox in the .Net desktop improvement workload has been renamed to F# Desktop Support, mirroring that it incorporates just F# and .Net Framework formats.
- F# dialect bolster is introduced of course with a workload that requires .Net Core 2.0. F# .is incorporated into the .Net Core 2.0 SD